Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wake the Hell UP and Get that Fat off your AZZ!!

I am so tired right now of people around me that I have access to me and still aren't doing what they are suppose to do.

I have had another client have to go to the Dr. today because of not eating properly.

I am a Personal Trainer.... My job is to get you healthy as possible.. You have to fuckin listen though.  I can kick your azz in the gym.. run you to death, but if you are 30 + overweight.... get yo dayum mind right and do this shit for your family.

I am not coming down on just one person.. I am not just coming down on my clients.. This is yo azz if the dayum shoe fits.. keep that mutha fucka on.

All these pills and and insulin shots are not cute.  I am so sick of people thinking that having high blood pressure is just the way of life.. MY PEOPLE are famous for that shyt.  Oh the doctor but me on high blood pressure medication.... (like that is the gold standard).. Oh I got SUGA....... bitch is not suga its diabetes and it is a silent killer.  It is eating up your insides. It will have your limbs amputated.. Will that wake your dead ass up?????

What is it going to take?  I posted a long comment On my FB last week about one of my old clients who is 33 years old and had a heart attack.  I then waited and asked the ones who made comments....what did you do to change???  I will ask again.... are you keeping your word and keeping your eyes on the goal?

I know we don't how we will leave this earth but hell, can you get your health in order so you won't have a heart attack or stroke the fuck out?  Can you do that.. ????

Hey, it is apparent you don't give a fuck about yourself so do it for your kids.. How about being able to see your kids walk across the stage, TWICE...... Get married, have kids, etc

Do you want to be around for that?

I have been in this industry for 2 decades, I have seen and heard it all.

If I hear one more person tell me that they are on Prescribed Meds and they have a trainer I am going to scream.

You see, I can't come home with you and MAKE you eat right.  You have to do that on your own.
"But I have a food addiction".... carry your overweight ass to the Psychiatrist and find out what the Fuck is wrong with you.  You are killing yourself because your ass has OTHER problems.

Just like people who Get the "SURGERIES"  Now don't get me wrong some of you need or needed those because you got so out of hand.... but 75% if not more, gain that shyt back because their minds are still fucked up.

All that risk, time, pain, stress for nothing.  Wowowowow!!!

Having a trainer this day and age is a dayum luxury.  A lot of people wish they could afford it.
You have to go above and beyond.  I am not saying lose one addition for another, but if it is to get yo azz healthy I would rather see you in the gym.

Speaking on that you might be the one who isn't even working out AND you eat too much....Hell, I am not even going there until later.

I am not the "babying" type.  That is why some potential clients don't come to me.  I shoot straight from the MUSCLE baby. Don't sugar coat shyt.

Find another trainer if you want that type of stroking.

I want you to be healthy but if you don't want it ....it doesn't mean shit.

Last month I posted on my YouTube Channel a free Giveaway..... for a customized Diet.  All you had to do was comment on my video and subscribe.  DAYUM.. IS THAT HARD?
I didn't get the participation that I wanted.  I was really surprised too.  I have people who pay big bucks for that shyt.  SMDH!!! Here I am GIVING it away.



Winter is right around the corner.  This is not a free Pass to eat like a bear and hibernate cos it's cold.  Some of you will do that shyt though.

Don't tell me that it is too expensive to eat right.. Shut the hell up.. Walmart has a bag of frozen Chicken Breast for $6.57 that will last you a week.  Bags of frozen veggies for $1.29.  DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

Here is one of my clients.. She came to me about 3 years ago.  She was heavy but not as heavy as the before picture.  Yes, I do take some credit for helping her down but SHE wanted it.  She is such an inspiration not only to me but a lot of others.. So don't tell me it can't be done.







I could be a selfish bitch and say hell, I'm getting mine....get yours.  But it is not in my heart to do that..

Don't know what to do????

Checkout my YouTube Channel, I am always posting my clients on there.
www.youtube.com/haveadreday
Facebook: Dre Dillard Have A Dre Day
Instagram: Search : Sistahasmuscles 

All I can say is :

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FAT OFF YOUR AZZ!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment