Wednesday, September 5, 2012

But I Love Him.....

We all have had a person in our lives that we have been a FOOL for.. Come on.. don't be in denial.  LOL.  Some of us have been a FOOL more than once.

I have to speak on this because of the latest season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.  They have gotten so many reviews on MiMi being a FOOL for Stevie J.  Hell, I am glad I don't know him cos I might be a fool for him too.  LMMFAO.

There comes a point in time when you have to say enough is enough from a mutha fucka doggin' you out.  Some people ( I can't even say men because women do it too) don't respect the opposite sex, therefore you get that type of doggish treatment.

What makes us stay in relationships when you know the other person isn't doing you right.  Cheating, lying, some physical abuse and so forth.  Really???? Why do we stay... ?  You know this bitch is with someone besides you but you still let them come back time after time.



Are you staying for the sex?  Do you think that the next person will not "ROCK YOUR WORLD" they way they can?

Do you think you can change them?  Please don't stay thinking that you can.. That shyt will never happen.

Do you believe that once a DOG; always a DOG???

Can people really change?

I feel that most people do want to change but you best believe that as long as you accept a person into your life, knowing they cheat.. they have no reason to stop..  You see.... they have their cake and their cupcake..  why should they change when yo ass is being weak.
DUMMY!!!  Yeah, I said it. Don't you think you are worth more than that?  They sure as hell don't think so.

Have you ever found out blatantly that your mate was cheating? I mean catching them on the downstroke.   Did you still stay with them?  If you did why..
I tell ya... there is NO WAY IN HELL I could stay seeing my mate pound another woman.  Would you go after the the other person or your mate?  It kills me when women go after the other woman.. What the hell is wrong with you.. That bitch owes you NOOOOOO loyalty.  Your man does.  Especially if you are married.. She didn't walk down the isle with yo azz.  He did.

Let me stay on the subject of marriage for a moment.


 Don't you hear it all the time, "I'm staying for the kids"  dayum that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  Do you really want your kids seeing your fucked up marriage?  Oh, they know when mom or dad doesn't come home until the weeee hours of the night that something just isn't right.  They might be young but the years go by fast.  If you have little girls, it makes them look for dog ass men just like their dads.. If you have boys.... it makes want to be like their no good ass daddy.

I was in a relationship and  had a friend tell me that my mate was cheating .. I can honestly so that I got mad at that person.  Yeah, I was a lot younger.. but I hurt that person's feelings even though they were looking out for me.. I took it out on the messenger.
Double edged sword huh???  I don't know if I would be mad at someone NOW if they told me or not..
I do feel that what is done in the dark comes out in the light.... You will either catch the fool or you will stay in denial.

I look at people in relationships that I know one mate is a dog.. and wonder why that person is so weak and stays for the abuse.  I don't feel sorry for that person I actually think they are dumb.  Hey, this is my opinion and it's my blog and you know imma say what the hell I want.
Yeah, that person is weak and insecure.. Flip it.. do something for yourself.  Get your body right first, cos he or she probably cheated  cos they wanted something tighter and lighter... lol
Then dump that person...
If you are in it for the $$$$  then make sure it is real $$$$ not no 60 or 70K.  If imma put up with the bullshyt you best be bringing in 7 figures.. lol

Hey, I am not bashing.. my FOOL days are over.. Yeah, I had mine too.  lol. Learned from it.. Learned a hell of a lot about myself..

On the real, if you suspect your mate is cheating wake the fuck up.. too many diseases out there.
BOOM!



Please leave your comments below on my blog page not on Facebook.  Although I appreciate everyone taking the time out reading my opinions  I would love to see the comments on here.  People who read my blogs might not be FB friends... Tanks

Don't forget to checkout my YouTube Channel:  www.youtube.com/haveadreday
and
on
Instagram: Sistahasmuscles
Facebook:  Dre' Dillard Have A Dre Day






4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Dre'. It all comes down to loving yourself and recognizing that God loves you more than any other and wants the best for you. Yes we have all been fools for love but like a friend told me about his marriage, "love should hurt." not saying there won't be bad times but when you don't recognize yourself when you look on the mirror, it's time to run like a bat out of hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great post Wendy.... That was well said. You are so right.. Love it.. Tanks!!!

      Delete
  2. I think the most important principle in a relationship is your Faith in God. This one scripture alone tells everything. 1 Corinthians 13;4-8. LOVE IS KIND, IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD, DOES NOT DISHONOR...... CAN Y'ALL IMAGINE IF WE USED THIS SAME KIND OF LOVE IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS. THAT IS DEEP! THE WORD I LOVE YOU IS SO FREELY USED WE LOSE TRACK OF THE REAL MEANING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great reply Alexus. And I do agree, I love you is freely used. Love is a VERB!!!!

      Delete